Parker Penny // 2 Months

Friday, November 2nd, 2012

SO IN LOVE with this girl. She is finally starting to look a little chubby.  I cannot wait for big fat baby rolls on this long lean body.

This is the first full week with wearing the harness for her hip dysplasia part time, which means we’ve had a lot of fun playing during the day without restriction.  It has caused major fussiness at bed time, however.  I used to have no problem putting her to bed, but now it’s about an hour long process with lots of screaming and crying. Why is it so heartbreaking to hear your baby cry?  Poor little thing.

Her gummy little smile is appearing a lot more these days.  I think it’s adorable when she smiles in the middle of me nursing her.  Talk about HEART MELTING.  She also is starting to grab at the dangling toys from her play mat and my hair...yep…ponytails are a must these days.

I still feel really lucky with how much she sleeps at night; once she finally is asleep, she only wakes up once in the middle of the night.  Her naps are a bit shorter during the days though, so pretty much everything I do is in increments; I can rarely finish a task I start!

Oh, and I cannot stop taking pictures of this child.  Sorry if you feel like I’m spamming your Instagram feed with shots of Parker Penny.  If however, you can’t get enough like me, feel free to follow me!  @discoverystreet.

Have a greet weekend!

Linking up with Rachel & Molly

22 Responses to “Parker Penny // 2 Months”

1. Shannon says:

2 months already!! Oh my.

She’s soooo cute.

2. Faith says:

i love that you blow my Instagram with pictures of Parker! she is adorable!

and i love baby fat rolls too.

have a fabulous weekend!

3. Adrienne says:

I love her smile! She is filling out in all the great baby ways. Maybe without the harness she feels exposed at night? Maybe a half swaddle might help? Or does she wear the harness at night? Welcome to the life of incremental tasks. You are a great mom and it’s so fun to watch you so happy.

4. Brittany says:

She is such a little doll!! So precious!

5. Carlee says:

She’s 2 months ALREADY!?!? holy cow… time is flying! I’ve got to see these little smiles in person. She’s so cute!!!

P.S. When will it stop raining so we can go walking!?

6. ~ callee ~ says:

She is adorable!!! Love those facial expressions!

7. Jessica G. says:

She is so adorable. I don’t think anyone could get tired of looking at pictures of her! And seriously, I can’t believe it has already been 2 months.

8. Aaaah, look at that sweet little face -she is precious! I love reading your posts about Parker Penny (I adore her name…you can’t say one without the other) and seeing how motherhood has changed you. It’s been a beautiful journey to witness through your blog. :)

Have a great weekend. xoxo

9. Alyx says:

She is absolutely beautiful. I can’t believe she’s already 2 months old! How does the time go by so quickly?!

10. time flies :)
    the ultimate example of bittersweet

11. gosh she is so beautiful.

12. michael ann says:

What a sweet little girlie! So glad I stumbled on your instagram, it looks like our little people are only a couple days apart in age! Looking forward to following along on your adventure now :)

13. She is too precious! I hope bedtimes get a little easier for you guys!

14. Carla says:

That’s what I loved and what I miss the most about my children.. them smiling while I nursed them. Your pictures are giving me baby fever.. >,<

15. Ahhh!!! She is making my heart MELT!! Instagram is not super accessible right now, but I would be LOVING a Parker Penny feed. Haha! She looks so happy. {sigh}

16. toi says:

suhc beautiful eyes. she really melt hearts :)

17. Renae says:

You are a new mom? You are a new Mom. I haven’t ever been to your site before and I find it really nice. I discovered you via Rachel’s hop. I have joined her hop before but didn’t have time to look and find others to visit with. Your new little one is adorable. I have 4 grands now and I have loved being with each of them on day one. The youngest is now 7.5 months and he is so dang cute!

18. OMG!!! Such a cutie patootie and I love her name! My little lady is 8 months old and I can hug and kiss her all day everyday. I too, can’t get enough of taking photos of her to share with the world. I found you through the hop and look forward to keeping up with you and your journey as a new mom!

19. ginanorma says:

yay for PT wearin of the harness, i can imagine how nice and wonderful it would be to get super uber close for those times….awwww…

20. love those squishy legs baby parker

Wife-Mama-Believer-Blogger

Hi, I'm Ruthy. Read my story here.

Let’s connect: